Contribute your blog on Techvidvan
Let your blog reach a wider audience and millions of professionals from across the globe through Techvidvan visitors.
Receive a followed link to your website.
Guidelines for Content:
- The topic for blog writing shall be technical and related to our website.
- Technology for a blog can be anything from below mentioned.
- A blog should have 1000-2000 words and must cover the topic in depth.
- Blogs must be written in simple and easy to understand language.
- Short paragraphs and bullets with proper headings and subheadings must be used.
- Blogs should be completely self-written without plagiarism.
- Add images, graphs, and infographics wherever possible. Either use free images or give credit where it’s due.
- Practicals, use cases, and case studies must be added wherever possible for better learning.
Technologies we cover on our blog:
Big data, Hadoop, HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, Pig, HBase, Sqoop, Flume, Impala, OOzie, Zookeeper, Data Science, Machine Learning, IoT, AI, Data Mining, Tableau, BI, Qlikview, Qliksense, Java, Android, AWS, Scala, Cloud Computing, Blockchain, Salesforce, Spark, YARN, Avro, Ambari, Flink, Kafka, Cassandra, Python, TensorFlow, R, SAS, MongoDB, HCatalog…
Guidelines for Contributors:
- An article once submitted at Techvidvan, cannot be reused for any other website.
- An article submitted at any other website will not be considered.
- We do not publish articles on topics that have already been posted on our website.
- No gambling or casino link or blog will be entertained.
- Once the article is submitted to us, it will be reviewed by our team and the required changes will be informed to you.
- The article will be published within 3-4 working days once it is approved by us.
Still not sure? Connect with us at email@example.com for more details. Happy learning!