The Privacy governs the use of this website and serves as a legal agreement between TechVidvan the owner of the website and you, the user of the website. The terms specified below determine how we collect your data during your use of the website. We recommend you to read this policy before you use our services.
This document is governed by the laws of the Republic of India.
In case of dispute related to the policy, following the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, full authority will belong to the courts of Indore.
About us and the website
How We Collect and Use Your Information
Collecting Your Information
By using this site, you agree to provide us with the following information about you:
- Every time you visit our website, your browser sends logs containing information about you. The log file includes your Internet Protocol Address, browser type, URLs, browsing history, number of clicks and domain names. Your information is to analyze the trends, manage the site and track the user’s movement all the information is automatically collected and it will not be associated with you.
- You provide us your information when you drop a mail to us or give a call.
- When you engage in guest posting on our blog you provide us information.
- Whenever you fill a form on the website, you provide some information.
- We also place cookies for a better experience when you return to our site. This is basically done to speed up search and to remember your preferences.
Using Your Information
We use the information to improve the services we deliver. This includes:
- Understanding users to serve their needs
- Interesting you in services that may be advantageous to you. To do this, we send you emails, SMS or we may reach you via popups, or call.
- We also analyze the performance of the campaigns we initiate.
- We directly use your information for testimonials and success stories on our website. This includes your name, designation, picture, Linkedin link and your experience with TechVidvan
Mergers and Insolvency
In case if the company is bankrupted or to merge with another company the information taken by you is the asset of the company and it shall be transferable.
Preserving and Sharing
Your information is kept with us until you are connected. Although, we will never disclose your personal information with third parties.
We may share your information when legally required by the law.
How We Track You
Cookies are the small piece of data used to store information which helps us in identifying your browser, remembering your preferences and keeps you logged in. We use session cookies(deleted by closing the browser) as well as persistent cookies(expires after a period of time).
You may choose to disable cookies through your browser.
DoubleClick DART Cookies
DoubleClick DART Cookies are used in ads by AdSense. When you visit a page on our website and it shows a Google ad then it drops a cookie to your browser. This is how you are tracked by Google, Google uses these cookies to show you ads based on your browsing history with TechVidvan.
In this website, we use web beacons. Web beacons are the electronic files used to understand the habits of the users. They can be visible or not visible like buttons, objects, frames, styles or even a transparent pixel.
We maintain the server logs to understand the traffic on our site so that we can get a better understanding of what our users like. They are basically text files.
For Citizens of EU and EEA (GDPR)
In the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) act which was accomplished on 25th May 2018. In handling the personal information of citizens of European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA) we are bound.
This governs the transfer of personal information outside the EU and EEA.
- You will be notified for any violation of your personal data.
- You can also withdraw your own agreement to access your own information that we hold and you can also request for corrections of data.
- You have the authority to grumble against our processing of your data. You can send us a mail for the same.
- Your personal information is used to know more about your interests or when we deliver our services to you.
You may be contacted by TechVidvan for offers which are beneficial to you via SMS, email, calls or popups. If you envy to stop being communicated then you can contact us at email@example.com.
We firmly recommend you to keep your passwords confidential. We use the best ways to preserve your confidential data. In case of any security threat, you will be notified for the same, along with the corrective measure.
This website is designed for people aged 13 or above. We are serious about children privacy. If you are younger, we recommend you to make payment under the supervision of your parents.
For International Users
TechVidvan is an India based website but you can operate it from anywhere. The rules administering the collection of data may be different from India.
If you are using this website, you are sharing your personal information with India under the data collection laws.
TechVidvan Information Practices
We attempt to assure that the information provided on the website is accurate; the content may change at times but we are not liable for any losses occurring during the usage of information on this server.
We assure you that your information is safe with us and we will not share it with any company without your permission. Your data is 100% secure and we will never sell or share it to the third party for the purpose of marketing.
Our website doesn’t need any registration for browsing. To access our forum, we gather and store the information that you share with us.
The information provided by you will be used to communicate with you for the feedback or to inform you about the new services.
The course at TechVidvan is provided for education only. The course is reviewed frequently and the course content is subjected to update without any notice.
Access to training material of TechVidvan
Sharing of Techvidvan training materials and site credentials to your friends, any family members, guardians or any colleagues is strictly prohibited and can have legal implications. If anyone found sharing these, we will disable permanently his/her account and he/she will be un-enrolled from the course automatically without giving any warning.
You can use all the content of techvidvan.com but with written permission. This website has the copyright to all the content available on site. You are required to submit written permission from the copyright holder for using the material.
Personal Information Policy
Sharing your personal information
Users who are reading our articles may be asked for testimonials regarding their learning experience and it will be displayed on our website with your name, designation, picture and the social media links of Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, Twitter etc. The information you have shared would be public and TechVidvan will not be responsible for the information you have chosen to be displayed publically. If you are having any problem with the information being displayed then you can send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org informing the same.
Correcting Personal Information
If any user wants to update his information or the information we are having is not accurate then he can drop us a mail at email@example.com.
This document was last updated on Friday, September 13, 2019.
Removing Personal Information
If you want to remove your account then drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the same.