Tableau Vs QlikView Infographic – Differentiation of Two Data Visualization Tools
When we hear the phrase “Data Visualization Tools”, two things come to mind – Tableau and QlikView. But how should you differentiate between the two to get the best out of them? With this Tableau vs QlikView Infographic, we will try to solve your queries.
Qlikview is a software by the company Qlik, a software company founded in 1993 in Lund, Sweden. It has two main products: QlikView and Qlik Sense. Both serve different purposes but run on the same engine. The user can pursue day-to-day tasks and analyze the data via a slightly configurable dashboard. Most of the data is, somehow, precanned.
Tableau is an immensely powerful, flexible, secure end to end analytics platform for your data. It can elevate people with the power of data. Specially designed for individuals, but scaled for enterprises, it is the business intelligence platform that can turn our data into insights that drive action.
Products of Tableau
Tableau offers 4 products-
- Tableau Desktop – It is also called “The Gold Standard” in visual analytics. It upended the BI Industry and ushered in a new paradigm of self-service insights.
- Tableau Prep- It offers fast and confident combining, shaping, cleaning, and operationalization of data flows and empowers users to get the analysis faster.
- Tableau Server – To multiply your impact, it can help you to share your data and dashboard. With the help of Tableau Server, you can keep the management in your hands.
- Tableau Online – It lets you share and collaborate with the server without having to actually manage a server. It is scalable and secure, and no hardware is to be maintained.
Tableau Vs QlikView: Features
Features of Tableau –
- Highlight and Filter data
- Share dashboard
- Mobile-ready dashboards
- Tableau reader for data viewing
- Data notifications
Features of QlikView –
- Dynamic BI ecosystem
- Secure, real-time collaboration
- Business Analysis
- Visual Analytics
- Permission Management
Companies Using Tableau and QlikView
Companies currently using Tableau
- U.S. Bank
Companies currently using QlikView
Over 13,816 companies are currently using QlikView.
- Red Hat Inc
- Qlik Technolgies Inc (Qlik.com)
- Nigel Frank International Limited
- ABC (fractalanalytics)
Hope, with this Tableau vs QlikView infographic, you can choose the best bi tool for your use or business purposes. Share your feedback in the comment section.